Country Sales Manager
As a part of Kross distribution strategy Sales Manager – Hungary leads all the activities in the market, develops and implements the sales and marketing strategy, realizes the sales of Kross and LeGrand bikes and parts and accessories through the development of existing and acquiring new business partners.
- Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Is responsible for the implementation of sales plans specified by the Export Director, control and reporting of sales results.
- Prepares individual sales plans for Sales Representatives basing on the analysis of the potential of the regions and customers and divides the annual plans into regions, customers, monthly and quarterly plans.
- Implements own sales plans by executing orders within the framework.
- Leads the development of the quality of network of Dealers through the implementation of marketing activities based on the guidelines and instructions set by the Headquarters and the Supervisor.
- Contributes to the quantitative development of the network through acquisition of new Dealers.
- Sets and negotiates objectives for the Dealers based on the analysis of sales results and customer potentials, collects seasonal preorders, monitors performance throughout the season.
- Provides substantive and technical support to the Dealers.
- Organizes and runs local sales and marketing events
- Provides information about the bikes market and the activities of competing companies through the observation and analysis of the industry, i.e. prices, conditions etc.
- Controls and enforces the overdue payments from clients
- Contributes to the development of the future collections in cooperation with the Product Managers.
- Minimum Requirements for knowledge and professional experience
- Education: Higher Level
- Professional Experience: 3 years in area of sales development; team management; coordination of several areas of activities; preferably within the bikes industry
- 3. Minimum Requirements for knowledge and professional experience
a. Education: Higher Level
b. Professional Experience: 3 years in area of sales development; team management; coordination of several areas of activities; preferably within the bikes industry
c. Practical Knowledge:
i. Team management skills
ii. Strategic and analytical thinking; effective short- and long-term objectives defining
iii. Ability to delegate tasks
iv. Negotiation skills
v. Knowledge of the bikes industry in Hungary
vi. Interpersonal skills, ease of building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
vii. Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
d. Active driving licence
e. Language skills
i. Hungarian: Full professional profficiency
ii. English: Fluent