We are recruiting new colleague to our client ( International Company ) as
The team is in charge to provide support mainly related to the closing of the books of companys affiliates across countries in Europe. Services scope include preparatory and closing activities in areas like Compensation & Benefit, Treasury, Commercial, Supply Chain, Other Asset and Liabilities, Cash&Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting and Intercompany.
- Identify opportunities to improve closing activities, drive standardization & simplification resulting in efficient processes
- Coordinate and drive simplification initiatives,
- Influences all necessary parties (i.e. decision makers) to solve a cross-functional problem.
- Responsible for certain tools e.g. Closing Dashboard, MJEs workflows, edit check
- Streamlining & fixing processes with defects
- Providing training for the junior members
- Delivering/ coordinating metrics & KPIs
Work period: 6 months
- 5 years experience in accounting, finance.
- Change agent, helps the process to transform by focusing on effectiveness, improvement and development
- Excellent influential skills
- Able to work and influence in a matrixed organization
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Able to communicate complex business issue in a clear concise manner
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Treats failures as learning opportunities; makes the most out of failure experiences.
- Go-to person regarding process, source of knowledge
- LEAN, Six sigma certificate
- Programming skills (VBA)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Multinational company’s environment
- Office has a good transportation connection
- Competitive benefit package
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016