Our Client is a multinational company that is looking fog a new colleauge as
Project Support Specialist
Responsible for driving process improvements and efficiencies for our client’s Project Management team with our vendors and suppliers.
- Works closely with European Vendor & Construction leaders.
- Creates PO’s for installations & services with data coming from vendors.
- Being control point on price by checking on standard contract terms for each installation
- Creates dashboards and reports monthly to track install data, construction costs, identify root causes, and inform stakeholders.
- Foster primary vendor relationships and support the new vendor addition process.
- Liaison between project management and suppliers for timely problem solving & job completion.
- Collect monthly reports from OTR to gain visiblity on future install planning.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- High energy and independent
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Able to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Macro knowledge nice to have.
- French language is adventage
Competitive Salary and cafeteria
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016