Our client a multinational company looks of a new colleague as
The position is made for Manage the buying process for a given set of goods/services; apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets; and execute analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological development in teams under supervision.
• Place and follow-up on POs
• Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution
• Manage problems and schedule changes. Update ERP
• Plan differing activities on the basis of a predefined year plan
• Alignment of various processes and tools
• Launch RFQs and manage sourcing activity related to PO under the defined scope
• Supplier qualification including EHS, documentations, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a solid experience in sourcing).
• Experience in Buying/Procurement.
• Ability of working in matrix organization and ability to adapt to changes quickly.
• Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize the tasks.
• knowledge and operational with ERP system / PMX.
• Fluent in German and English
– Competitve salary and cafeteria
– Long term career opportunity
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016