Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleauge as
FP&A FINANCIAL ANALYST
The FP&A team is providing comprehensive financial planning, reporting & analysis to our client’s Business Partners in Europe and to our Global Corporate Leadership. Our goal is to streamline processes, create tools & analytical solutions to simplify financial reporting and drive efficiency across the company.
As the FP&A Analyst you will assist in financial support for programs/functions by performing financial results, reviews, planning and forecasting of the financials, participating in assigned projects, and providing financial solutions & budget controls.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial partner of the Global Operations teams in Europe
- Reporting: create value add monthly/quarterly reports and analyze commercial performance for stakeholders
- Planning: participate in periodic business planning cycles, support commercial planning activities
- Support Senior FP&A and leadership, establishing insightful analysis
- Drive analytics around key commercial performance and establish thorough understanding of important drivers, develop a deep commercial understanding
- Support projects as required by operating and leadership teams, help to identify and implement process improvements within the Commercial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Former experience in sales/commercial reporting and/or planning
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills – Accuracy and timeliness reporting to stakeholders
- Planning and productivity delivery
- Process efficiency
- Internal client satisfaction
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Sporting opportunities
Apply to Gabor Eros,
Adatkezelési szám: NAIH-106075/2016