I. Role/Overall objectives
The Customer Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for spare parts fulfillment activities – customer orders management and execution – in relation with transactions of spare parts for reciprocating engines.
II. Key Accountabilities/ Execution:
• Manage and execute customer orders related to MSA, CSA, CM&U, New Units, Field Services and non-contractual corrective and preventive maintenance transactions of spare parts for reciprocating engines.
• Manage all fulfilment related activities including monitoring the orders status to ensure timely execution, documents creation, shipment tracking, sales recognition, documents handling and archiving functions.
• Responsible for total ownership of Order documents regarding accuracy, clarity, quality, and timelines.
• Must strive to meet all Customer request dates, reduce processing cycles and keep backlog of orders to a minimum.
• Must have customer centric attitude, strive for effortless, consistent and personalized interactions with customers
• Communicate with internal and external customers as required on inquiries, order status, or other general communications
• Communicate with Sourcing, Warehouse and Logistics teams and obtain commitments regarding short cycle demands and customer escalations
• Understand all Customer Special Requirements, communicate to and follow up with those responsible for all accurate and complete fulfilment.
• Have knowledge of and adhere to all applicable Regulations or Laws, Quality Policies, Standard Operating Procedures or Work Instructions
• Follow EHS rules and warn others to follow the rules, execute mandatory EHS trainings and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required.
• Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns with verbally or in writing.
• College or university degree in Economics, Logistics or International Trade
• At least 2 years work experience in Customer Service
• Advance knowledge of export & import regulations, terms and processes
• Advanced command of English
• Strong Customer Service mindset
• Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Excel (Vlookup, IF formulas, advance filtering, pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint
• Experience & strong working knowledge of Oracle or other major ERP system
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: email@example.com
I. Role/Overall objectives